Pages

February 12, 2010

Become strong with loss and shortage


I, you, or perhaps most Muslims have heard lectures or tausiah, either on board or a television or radio, calling on us not to love the world too. Because if that happens then when we had to part with, will feel very sore in the heart feels, or maybe cry without stopping. For me personally it was true doctrine. In theory when we are not in a position to lose or lack of something, be easy for us to have someone else wait for his problem, but if the opposite is true, we may not be too biased to be patient and sincere. I want to talk about personal experiences about the powerful because of the loss. Just yesterday night I get a little warning from God. My favorite CellPhone - lost when traveling out of town. Of course, I felt panic and seek - search. Try to call with my sister cellphone but has refused, until a couple of times trying stay that way. Almost my last desperate can only pensive with a cranky and heart sorry why not put the phone in sirt pocket. It's a long time dreaming up - I forgot about that time was very hungry stomach. Then finally remembered with a ustadz tausiah on television as I have described above. Finally my heart to justify the theory to eliminate the resentment that is not also lost. "Ah, too much of it when I have to continue - canal angry at himself, yet will not phone back." As soon as I thought. Then I compare what I experienced with the events - events that much bigger volume loss. Sidoarjo mud, earthquake west of Sumatra or even aceh tsunami, not much bigger than the loss they experienced. Not worth it. Positive thoughts like this I always said in the liver so it will not interfere with the purpose - other goals I want to achieve. I just hope this is an intermezzo for my purposes even greater. If we can accept the loss / lack of something that has been accompanying us. I think the future will be much easier for us to go face the reality - the reality is the other way. Finally we will be more willing to do something useful for ourselves and others without fear of loss / shortage for sure God is always with people - people who are patient and sincere.

No comments:

Post a Comment